Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- February 14th, 2014, 11:12 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jun 2013
- 0 times
Admission In Medical Universities In South Africa
Hello everyone !
I am student of pre-medicine in Pakistan, I have completed my Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) in Pre-medical group. I am interested in studying Medicine or Dentistry in Universities of South Africa like University of Cape Town, Stellenbosch University, University of Western cape and University of Pretoria. I wanted to know the procedure for an international student to apply to a South African University and more importantly do i fullfill the requirements to apply for a bachelors degree in medicine or dentistry. All that i have learned form searching the web is that i must get exeption certificate from HESA. HESA's website says to fax my school results to evaluate where i qualify for exeption certificate, which i did but haven't heard from them for a while.
If there is anyone who can help me,any pakistani student studing in south africa, it will be appreciated !
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By rafa in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: October 28th, 2015, 12:02 PM
- By Danish Ahmed in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: June 9th, 2014, 11:29 AM
- By rafa in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: December 4th, 2013, 08:52 AM
- By aiman in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: August 27th, 2013, 07:14 PM
- By Rakesh.Ram in forum United States Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 19th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Tags for this Thread