Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- May 22nd, 2006, 05:17 PM #1
- Member Since
- May 2006
- 0 times
how to do post grad in australia???
can anybody tell me how to do post grad in australia after finishing mbbs.
are there only payment colleges??? will one get the pay for doing post grad over there like we get in india??
if there r payment colleges wot wod be the fees stucture??
wot wod be the procedure to apply for that?
and plase post any additional information u have about studying or working in australia after grad (mbbs) .June 2nd, 2006, 03:31 AM #2
Sorry I don't have an answer to ur question...but I do have on for u. I live in the USA and am looking at international schools. How would you say medical studies in Australia are as a comparson to other countries? Also I heard they to have 5 year MBBS courses...is that true??
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By anticholinesterase in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 2Last Post: July 14th, 2013, 12:57 AM
- By amerhch in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 2Last Post: November 30th, 2011, 09:42 PM
- By nadia anwer in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 0Last Post: May 8th, 2010, 08:08 PM
- By stillmakingit in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 1Last Post: January 14th, 2009, 04:28 AM
- By worries in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: July 22nd, 2007, 08:17 PM