Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- May 6th, 2016, 12:56 AM #1
M. Phil In Clinical Subjects In Pakistan
Salam to all.
I have one important question.
Can I do my M. Phil (IN PAKISTAN) in clinical subjects (e.g Medicine, Paediatrics) or not? And if yes, what would be its duration?
Is there any pay offered to M. Phil students like that of FCPS students' pay?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Dr.Maria123 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: September 24th, 2014, 08:59 PM
Are The Subjects Pakistan Studies, Islamiat, And Urdu Compulsory For Equivalence If You're A Foreigner?By ranasultan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: November 21st, 2013, 07:22 AM
- By Sarwat in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 0Last Post: September 18th, 2013, 10:59 PM
- By LoveBug_x in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 2Last Post: July 8th, 2012, 06:51 PM
- By eng123 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: September 13th, 2006, 11:48 PM
Tags for this Thread