Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- May 5th, 2011, 02:35 AM #1
- Member Since
- May 2011
- 0 times
What is the suggestion for fresh graduate moved to US after MBBS?
Friends I have recently graduated from KEMU, Lahore in 2011 and i am moving to US and preparing for step 1. I want to ask what can I do for practical experience meanwhile which can account for Or equavalent to House Job in Pakistan.
I want to keep my choices open so that if I don't get good score in USMLE step 1 and 2 my time here is not wasted and I dont't have to do the house job in order to register in Pak.
Any help would be highly appreciated
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By docdoc in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 1Last Post: September 24th, 2014, 03:13 PM
- By WajeehBJ in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: October 16th, 2011, 12:40 PM
- By careshare in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: July 4th, 2011, 07:40 PM
- By drawab in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 12Last Post: November 11th, 2010, 09:48 PM
- By upslegend in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: January 24th, 2010, 01:33 AM