Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
- April 20th, 2007, 01:56 AM #1
for electives in americaI am a medical student of 4th year.i want to do electives in america.Dr.Rehan said in his post that before applying for electives in america in any hospital,you first should get the email addresses of the faculty members concerned and communicate with them.its makes it easier for you to get an elective.now i want to know how to get the email addresses of the faculty members and teaching staff.plz anyone can tell me the name of few universities and medical colleges which prefere students from abroad or atleast the universities that easily accept students from abroad for electives.April 20th, 2007, 05:42 AM #2
Don't double post.
Your question about how to get the email addresses has already been answered. Review the original thread.
There's no secret list that anyone has about which schools will accept you and which will not or which are more accepting of foreign students and which are not. Go to the school's website and see whether or not they accept foreign students, then apply if possible.April 20th, 2007, 07:12 PM #3
yo mastariz chill out ....he is probably new to this thing ....that's why people end up leaving ....you need to take a chill pill...April 20th, 2007, 08:53 PM #4
thanks baandar!and sorry mastahRiz
i would like you to be a bit more descriptive mastah riz.im new to this thing,i have never posted before.so that was the mistake i made alright,wont be doing it again surely.can u plz tell me which original thread are tou talking about?the one i talked about?April 21st, 2007, 05:10 AM #5June 18th, 2008, 12:13 PM #6
- Member Since
- Jun 2008
- 0 times
hi...iam doing house surgeon...so is there any compulsion,, of number of weeks to do elective.?..i mean'' u will be considered if u do electives for more no of weeks''
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By sunny3027 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: October 21st, 2012, 06:24 AM
- By Cheeseburger in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: July 6th, 2012, 11:49 PM
- By Rakesh.Ram in forum United States Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 19th, 2011, 08:27 PM
- By stoodyus in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 19Last Post: September 4th, 2010, 06:54 AM
- By cooldude89 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: April 17th, 2007, 06:44 PM