Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- June 13th, 2012, 07:07 PM #1
- Member Since
- Feb 2008
- 0 times
crucial question! if anyone has any info watsoever please tell
im a final year med student in pakistan.
i have full intent to give USMLEs but have been diagnosed with Carrier state of Hep B.
does anyone know what america's policy is regarding my case?
do i get a residency in non-invasive fields such as medicine or not?
p.s i know for sure surgery and anesthesiology is out of scope for me.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By vikaaskhan in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 5Last Post: June 13th, 2015, 09:18 AM
- By 123music in forum Australian Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: February 13th, 2013, 10:56 AM
- By Dr.javeria in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 21st, 2011, 02:22 AM
- By Catalyst13 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: January 4th, 2010, 04:38 AM
- By hassan.shahid in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 1Last Post: October 8th, 2009, 05:26 PM