Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- September 22nd, 2012, 12:54 PM #1
- Member Since
- Apr 2010
- Peshawar, Pakistan
- 1 times
Applying for Housejobs In Pakistan!!
I recently did MBBS. Just applied for PMDC registration. I need to know that Practicaly How much time it Will take to get my Provincial registration??
What Do you think are the best teaching units for House Job in Peshawar Pakistan, For Medicine, Surgery , Gynea And Ophthalmology??
And What will you suggest to Utilize my time between this free Period before my Housejob starts.??
Suggestions are Needed Please!!!
I am intrested in securing an Innovative and thrilling carreer after MBBs... I am very confused about my Choices for FCPS.. :/ Gen. Medicine Or Ophthalmology?? Cardiology Or Pulmonology?? Radiology Or peadiatrics?? These are my Interest areas!!!
Help me with your wise Experiences please!!!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By fishworld in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: March 14th, 2012, 11:15 PM
- By ZAQ in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: November 12th, 2010, 11:00 AM
- By qaswedfr in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: May 8th, 2010, 04:05 AM
- By saadia in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: July 22nd, 2008, 02:53 PM
- By Rehan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: November 7th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Tags for this Thread