Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- November 18th, 2012, 05:33 PM #1
- Member Since
- Nov 2012
- 3 times
Working in Sweden After Medschool
If you are interested in obtaining a license to practice in Sweden, the authority that you need to contact is called Socialstyrelsen.
The first thing you need is good knowledge of the Swedish language. Then you can either to a 6-month probation service in a hospital or primary care OR do a written and oral medical exam in basic clinical subjects. Then you have to pass a course in Swedish medical legislation before you can apply to practise.
Let me know if you have any questions I will try to find the answer for you
May 25th, 2013, 01:09 PM #2
Does Sweden Have a Medical Council??
I have a doubt is there a medical Concil there??
If so what is the website address??
Next doubt is that:
Do have a list of medical schools which they recognize??
If so which site is it??
What do they call these medical board exams and which site do they have it??
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By anticholinesterase in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 2Last Post: July 14th, 2013, 12:57 AM
- By Zaini33 in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 23rd, 2012, 02:54 PM
- By Pakguy in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: April 30th, 2009, 04:47 PM
- By < sara > in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: May 10th, 2008, 01:59 AM
- By cooldude89 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: April 17th, 2007, 06:44 PM