Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Working in Germany
- January 18th, 2013, 09:24 PM #1
Working in Germany
Hello , my name is Monem Ayad. I've just finished my 6 years medical school here in Egypt and still having an additional training year in the university hospital. I have heard about getting a residency in German and that it's feasible and non-complicated process. To what extent is that true?? I can't speak German but I'm ready to study it and engage in condensed courses if this could give me the opportunity to work there...I've visited Germany 6 years ago and I was impressed by every thing. I wish I could live and work in such a country. Please anyone has an experience in this topic guide me about the requirements. thanks in advance :-)July 30th, 2014, 01:43 AM #2
- Member Since
- Jul 2014
- 0 times
I would like to refresh the topic.
I am alco interested in working in Germany.
Does anyone know where to look for good job offers? I found one website - medpharmjobs.pl - very cool, but maybe anyone knows more?August 6th, 2014, 11:00 AM #3
Germany is a great country for job purposes….i know people their…many of my friends are still enjoying their career at germanySeptember 13th, 2014, 01:01 AM #4
First of all, you will have to learn the german langauge on minimum level "B2" and then get your degree approved for Germany. Every "Bundesland" has his own regulations there. You will have to apply for a "job visa" via German Embassy, if you don't have a German visa. You can check the website of the Embassy for further information on how to get a job visa.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By anticholinesterase in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 2Last Post: July 14th, 2013, 12:57 AM
- By antoniojacobo in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: November 27th, 2012, 01:20 PM
- By shambleen in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: January 6th, 2010, 03:20 AM
- By ayman mandour in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 1Last Post: February 20th, 2009, 02:37 PM
- By arun in forum Other International Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: March 4th, 2008, 11:08 AM