Hi, I'm a student from Pakistan, and I have a question. If I wanted to do MPH or M.Phil from USA, and move into the administrative/research side, would I still need to pass the USMLE and do a residency? Or would I be able to get a job there without it? Also, which option do you think would be better career wise?