Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: the after graduation question
- April 7th, 2008, 07:24 PM #1
the after graduation question
i still have 3 years before i graduate but i do keep checking on for some any ideas abt what to do next?
my questions are:
1. anybody had a mbbs degree and moved to canada? i heard that mbbs isnt recognized by the canadian medical board?
2.usually when did you know in which branch to specialize?
3. is it the best option to specialize just after graduation or better to complete internship work and then go for a post grad?September 4th, 2009, 08:33 AM #2
- Member Since
- Aug 2009
- Mississauga, Canada
- 0 times
I was wondering about your first question too. I wanted to get an MBBS from Pakistan and come back and practice in Canada...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By drvinaykakkar in forum Australian Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: January 31st, 2012, 11:26 AM
- By talib in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: July 24th, 2011, 09:12 PM
- By pachee in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: November 20th, 2010, 04:14 AM
- By Irtaza in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: August 31st, 2010, 08:17 PM
- By SaneelaAltaf in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 11Last Post: December 4th, 2007, 09:37 PM