Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: need a desi female study partner
- June 12th, 2009, 01:17 AM #1
- Member Since
- Feb 2008
- 0 times
need a desi female study partner
I need a desi female study partner. I live in the sf bay area in santa clara near the santa clara city library. Ideally I would prefer someone who lives around here with whom i could revise face to face once in a while. however if that's not possible, I'm willing to settle with studying with someone on the same time zone as i am in the US. that is the pacific time zone (PST).
I would like to start my studies from scratch, as if I am doing it first time. i have given this exam before and not done well. for example if we start w/ goljan pathology, I would like to do the book in order from start to finish. we can decide after a certain time what to discuss after reading up to that point on our own.
you can contact me here or email me at .
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By prooshan in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 7Last Post: February 13th, 2014, 12:42 AM
- By r_v99 in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 0Last Post: July 18th, 2011, 06:41 AM
- By guriya2008 in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 0Last Post: July 23rd, 2008, 04:58 AM
- By monysu100 in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: June 28th, 2008, 08:32 AM
- By drspk in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 2Last Post: November 23rd, 2007, 09:30 PM