Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Usmle step 1
- January 12th, 2015, 11:22 AM #1
Usmle step 1
I'm a 3rd year medical student in Pakistan and was thinking of writing my usmle step 1 exam soon.
Should I take it at the end of 3rd year/beginning of 4th year or wait until I'm done with 4th year?
I wanted to take it at the end of 3rd year so that I can go for an elective to the US after 4th year since many elective programs have step 1 completion as one of their requirements.
What would you guys suggest?
Thanks in advanceFebruary 25th, 2015, 10:35 AM #2
- Member Since
- May 2014
- 7 times
My idea would be to go with your current plan. But, if you are still confused about the final decision, I would suggest you to ask the idea of your seniors who have taken the USMLE exams. The real time experience would be very much useful than asking the ideas of other people.March 1st, 2015, 12:05 AM #3
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Sheryar in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 0Last Post: December 29th, 2012, 11:26 AM
- By rikp67 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: October 30th, 2012, 09:52 PM
- By potterhead in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: January 25th, 2012, 08:20 PM
- By kanchana in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 3Last Post: January 6th, 2009, 02:01 PM
- By newdoc in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 1Last Post: October 15th, 2007, 06:46 PM