Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: info regarding USMLE
- October 6th, 2009, 01:29 AM #1
- Member Since
- Oct 2009
- lahore, pakistan
- 0 times
info regarding USMLE
hey...i'm in the first yearof med school in akistan..i plan to take the USMLE...the problem is i know nothing about it...lol..for beginers i just wanted to know when should i ideally take the test...both part 1 and part2...in addition to this how many times can one reapear in the test and wats its cost...cheers!October 8th, 2009, 05:26 PM #2
You aren't allowed to give step one until you have completed all the basic science subjects, which is technically after 4th year in Pakistan. Even then, you won't want to give it at that time either as you wont have time to adequately prepare for it.
Then step 2 you can give after final year. Its cost for step one is about $800 lately.
Take a senior's advice: Focus on prof exams here, usmle should be last thing on your mind, and the usmle wont make sense until you complete final year and everything connects and finally makes sense!Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By vikaaskhan in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 5Last Post: June 13th, 2015, 09:18 AM
- By 123music in forum Australian Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: February 13th, 2013, 10:56 AM
- By Dr.javeria in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 21st, 2011, 02:22 AM
- By saadfaiz92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: July 31st, 2011, 11:59 PM
- By nudrat in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 23Last Post: December 14th, 2006, 05:37 PM