Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: USMLE TIMELINE
- February 18th, 2007, 04:22 PM #1
Hey, im in the caribbean going to start the MBBS, and i would like to know when would be the best time to do the USMLE step 1. Anyone with experience from the caribbean?
ThanksMarch 4th, 2007, 11:13 AM #2
Well my bro is gonna be done with his carribi md in april. He can start his elective rotations without step one. But he said he is going to wait till he clears step one and then start rotations and elective rotations.March 7th, 2007, 04:22 AM #3
Anyone with any more experience in the caribbean? Where did u take the step, when and stuff like that??
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By kishmish in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 5Last Post: December 6th, 2013, 06:46 PM
- By wajiha21 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: August 9th, 2012, 07:42 PM
- By pakmedschools in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: May 16th, 2008, 09:16 AM
- By 123eun in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: May 12th, 2008, 05:17 AM
- By Natacha in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 11Last Post: April 17th, 2006, 04:53 PM