Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Can I be your study partner?
- July 18th, 2011, 06:41 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jul 2011
- 0 times
Can I be your study partner?
I'm an IMG living in CO preparing for the Steps. Former slacker, but now highly motivated, and able to highly motivate. #cool Open to reviewing remotely on Skype. Currently reading the Kaplan notes. No definitive plan, but I'm getting there.
Oh and also...
"Can I be your study partner (MadTV parody) - youtube #laugh
No, I'm not the guy in the video. But yes I'm super-serious about studying
Drop me a line if you think I'd be suitable for getting that coveted 99 (worry about the 3 point scores later)
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By prooshan in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 7Last Post: February 13th, 2014, 12:42 AM
- By myna in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 0Last Post: June 12th, 2009, 01:17 AM
- By guriya2008 in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 0Last Post: July 23rd, 2008, 04:58 AM
- By monysu100 in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: June 28th, 2008, 08:32 AM
- By drspk in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 2Last Post: November 23rd, 2007, 09:30 PM