Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- September 12th, 2007, 10:11 AM #1
- Member Since
- Apr 2007
- Karachi, Pakistan
- 1 times
MCCEE AND MCCQE
DEAR MODERATOR AND OTHER MEMBERS KINDLY GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION ABOUT MCCQE AND MCCEE. AND HOW ARE THEY RELATED TO EACH OTHER?
BILAL HRSeptember 12th, 2007, 05:21 PM #2
What do you want to know specifically about the two?
The MCCEE is the test given to IMG's before they can take the MCCQE (part 1, then part 2). Part 1 is a written test, and part 2 is test that assesses your skills, attitude, and knowledge of clinical medicine. It's basically just like the USMLE part1/part 2.
For people graduating from medical colleges in Canada, they can take the MCCQE directly and do not have to take the MCCEE.
The MCCEE is only for IMG's.June 27th, 2010, 05:02 PM #3
- Member Since
- Jun 2010
- 0 times
Please read the forum rules. Thanks- Rizwan.
Last edited by MastahRiz; June 27th, 2010 at 07:36 PM. Reason: above
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By fahadzafar in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 0Last Post: April 7th, 2011, 08:20 AM
- By medistudent in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 0Last Post: September 15th, 2010, 01:40 AM
- By ferasjk in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 0Last Post: February 23rd, 2010, 01:15 PM
- By alireza in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 0Last Post: November 11th, 2007, 08:19 PM
- By bilal.hr in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: September 11th, 2007, 09:46 PM