Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- July 24th, 2008, 12:03 AM #1
impact of natioanlity shift from pakistani to candian on residency
Salam, i am giving in a scenario and i want to know what will be its after effects on residency. two guys with 98 in step 1 and 97 in step 2. one is pakistani and other one is pakistani who got permanent resident in canada and can write canadian in the nationality column. i want to know if there would be any effect on their match application and from residency directors' point of view based on their nationality.August 20th, 2008, 05:51 PM #2
Most Pakistanis have visa issues after completing their step 1. Canadians would have an advantage over there.
As for matching residency, I am not too sure.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Mariam Ibrahim in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 6Last Post: April 14th, 2014, 08:51 PM
- By amerhch in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: January 30th, 2012, 05:15 PM
- By aac3000 in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 0Last Post: February 8th, 2010, 12:37 AM
- By ankushkj in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 0Last Post: July 21st, 2009, 06:02 PM
- By ayman mandour in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 1Last Post: February 20th, 2009, 02:37 PM