Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- July 31st, 2008, 05:44 AM #1
- Member Since
- Feb 2008
- 0 times
Which Book to Choose for Gross Anatomy?
I would like to know which book should I choose for the gross anatomy section of anatomy: Rapid Review Gross and Developmental Anatomy or 2004 Kaplan LN? Any feedback would be highly appreciated. Thank you.July 31st, 2008, 06:03 AM #2
If you are looking for a review, try
High yield is also adequate.
If you are looking for something to accompany your lectures, then i would recommend:
and/or KLM anatomy
Also, for good recall and time-saving reviews, one may also find First Aid USMLE very helpful. It would not only cover anatomy but all organ systems in concise and easy-to-remember way
FInally, Kaplan series are themselves have stood the test of time for being one of the best in preparation for ur USMLE exams...
Hope that helps
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Arshman1995 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 53Last Post: November 9th, 2013, 09:01 PM
- By Rehan in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: November 29th, 2012, 01:54 AM
- By Anderson in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: May 8th, 2012, 07:36 PM
- By lilyevans in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 15Last Post: October 24th, 2011, 09:22 AM
- By thecalccobra in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: February 10th, 2009, 09:35 AM