Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- July 18th, 2013, 04:02 PM #1
Nursing Program-Xavier University School of Nursing, Aruba
If you are looking for the best college for pursuing your career in Nursing, you can think of Xavier's.
The BSN program integrates a minimum of 58 semester hours of liberal arts educational programming that includes natural sciences & mathematics; communications; socio-behavioral science; and humanities.
Students and graduates of XUSOM at Aruba are eligible to sit for any step of the USMLE, in fulfillment of the ECFMG Certification requirements for a U.S. residency.
For more information, visit our website xusom.com
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Koonj in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: November 29th, 2012, 09:48 PM
- By dr.jhasan in forum African Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: November 16th, 2011, 04:31 PM
- By Hares in forum Caribbean Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: March 27th, 2011, 06:50 AM
- By nishaytariq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: May 14th, 2010, 07:45 AM
- By fff in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: May 26th, 2009, 04:38 PM