Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Dalain Medical University
- March 23rd, 2012, 03:15 PM #1
- Member Since
- Mar 2012
- 0 times
Dalain Medical University
Can anyone offer me any advise for applying to Dalain Medical University for a MBBS programme?
I'm South African. What are my chances of getting in? Can I practice medicine anywhere in the world after I have the degree and have written the appropriate exam? Also can I specialize anywhere?
Finally how does one go about applying? is it the clinical medicine 6 year programme? or am I looking at the wrong programme? it doesnt say Bachelors in Medicine and Bachelors in Surrgery anywhere?
Please Help!!! #baffled #confusedAugust 12th, 2012, 10:38 PM #2
- Member Since
- Aug 2012
- 601 times
Hi, as I'm a new member, I can't post links yet. So, you can type mbbs cucas in Google and on that site, you'll find all the information you need regarding all Chinese medical colleges. There, you can either check out the 2012 fall enrollment status or 2012-2013 list of universities approved by MOE China. If these don't work, click all international students and you'll get students ratings for all chinese medical universities. If you face any problems, your most welcome to ask.
Hope this helps.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By asi in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: April 6th, 2014, 06:47 PM
- By anticholinesterase in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: March 13th, 2014, 11:00 PM
- By khizar in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: October 22nd, 2013, 11:54 PM
- By Drmalik in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: October 19th, 2012, 06:55 PM
- By Thedoctor in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: November 1st, 2009, 01:39 AM