Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- October 21st, 2012, 10:35 AM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2012
- usa, california but currently in china
- 15 times
Xian Jiaotong Medical University/China /Xian
About Xian Jiaotong Medical University.
1. Under 35 years of age, & with good health status.
2. Valid ordinary passport.
3. High school / senior secondary or advanced diploma.
August to November (every year).
Students are required to accomplish the course credits and complete their internship within 6 years. In accordance to the regulations of the Degree Awarding Committee, successful candidates will receive an undergraduate certificate along with the bachelor's degree.
2) Notarized copies of senior high school graduation diploma (Student expecting to graduate should provide an official letter declaring expected graduation date), either in English or Chinese.
3) Notarized copies of academic transcripts, including courses taken and scores obtained. Notarized copies of extra-curricular achievement (if any).
4) A copy of your HSK result (optional).
5) Two photocopies of your valid passport (Passport type must be ordinary) and two recent passport size photographs.
6) Certificate of no-criminal record.
7) An application fee 500 USD. Non refundable.
*Note: The application materials will not be returned disregard to successful admission or not. Certificates other than in Chinese or English language must be translated to Chinese or English by a legitimate notary authority.。
After examining the application, the admission office will make a decision on admission notification. The successful candidates will be provided with an admission notice, a JW202 form (Visa application form), and two health examination forms. These documents will be posted to the permanent postal address of the applicants.
* Usually the students are required to report at the admission office with their admission notice and other documents in September or as specified on the admission notice, failure to do so within three weeks of specified date will be regarded as forfeiting the admission.
1)Tuition fee: 31000 RMB/year
2) Accommodation fee:*Note: The rooms are provided with attached bathroom, telephone set, TV set, air conditioner, central heating, study desk, chair, wardrobe, bed and bedding, and an internet access socket. The grading for building type is based on total surface area and added accessories. There is a common kitchen on every floor, provided with an electric stove and a washing machine.
Standard Finance Block Medical Block 1,2,3rd Floor 4,5th Floor 7,8th Floor North Building South Building Double Room Single Room Double Room Single Room Double Room Single Room Double Room Single Room Single Room RMB/Year 8,700 15,000 8,200 13,000 7,700 12,000 8,200 15,000 13,000
Contact info:China 0086-15619228769 and USA 001-209-645-0428..
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By cdmu in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: May 6th, 2014, 12:25 PM
- By khizar in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: October 22nd, 2013, 11:54 PM
- By Drmalik in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: October 19th, 2012, 07:01 PM
- By shadow in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 16Last Post: June 14th, 2010, 05:36 PM
- By amarah2391 in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 3Last Post: November 19th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Tags for this Thread