Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- July 9th, 2014, 04:18 AM #1
Is It Worth Studying BDS In Pakistan?
I am thinking about studying dentistry in Pakistan, however I read that US does not recognize any BDS degrees. Is it still possible to study in Pakistan and apply to work in United States with a BDS? I understand that there are set exams and prices that need to be paid, I would like to know of anyone that has done a BDS in Pakistan and is currently working in US?
Thank youJuly 9th, 2014, 08:11 PM #2
- Member Since
- May 2014
- 7 times
Please someone give ideas whether it is possible to take over Job in US after the BDS?November 19th, 2014, 09:48 PM #3
You'll have to take the NBDE, I guess like USMLE, it has 3 steps, after that you'll take an admission in a US university and study for two more years in undergrad, which will allow your degree to be changed from BDS to DDS and you'll be allowed to work as a dentist after that.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Emma101 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: May 27th, 2014, 11:35 AM
- By ashrizwan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: March 29th, 2013, 06:28 PM
- By maik7upurz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: December 1st, 2012, 05:03 PM
- By myctoRule in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 12th, 2011, 06:24 AM
- By cooldude89 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: December 18th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Tags for this Thread