Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- November 6th, 2013, 10:32 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jul 2013
- 1 times
De'montmorency College Of Dentistry Vs Khyber College Of Dentistry
Hi, can anyone please help me out..
I have been accepted in the following dental colleges but i'm confused.. i'm a foreign student from the UK . Obviously i would prefer to go to De'Monte but they thing is i dont know how to speak urdu.. where as if i go to khyber college of dentistry atleast i can converse in Pashto as i know how to speak and understand it...
Another thing is hostel.. i heard the De'monte hostel isnt good, especially for foreign students lol
Are there many foreign students in de'monte?
Do i have to know how to speak urdu?November 16th, 2013, 05:51 PM #2
It's okay to not speak Urdu bud! I had lived all my life outside Pakistan but today I'm proud to be a student of de'Montmorency. The hostels suck, yeah but anywhere away from home sucks. You adjust and learn with time. Don't pass up the opportunity to go to de'Mont just 'cause you can't speak Urdu!
There are MANY pushtoons here and with just a little effort you'll fit right in.November 26th, 2013, 01:00 PM #3
- Member Since
- Nov 2013
- 0 times
why do the hostels suck?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By waqas_78 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 39Last Post: September 10th, 2014, 07:56 PM
- By fati1 in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 1Last Post: October 7th, 2013, 10:52 AM
- By MissSI in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: June 28th, 2012, 06:00 PM
- By malik in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 150Last Post: March 3rd, 2012, 09:24 AM
- By farree in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 3Last Post: January 24th, 2011, 06:28 PM