Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- August 22nd, 2014, 06:05 AM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2014
- 0 times
Transferring From Crimea To Ukraine ?
Hi, I am studying in Crimea State Medical University named after S.I.Georgievsky., Simferopol ,Crimea, Ukraine (Russia) . I have completed my 2 nd year here out of 6 years .this year i will continue my 3rd year of medicine. Recently Crimea state joined with Russian Federation from Ukraine . so , now if i staudy in Crimea , i will have a Russian certificate after completion of my graduation instead of having a Ukrainian certificate .
****1. so, if i will transfer to any Ukrainian medical university ,then can I do MRCP or any post graduation degree in EUROPE ? or can i give PLAB or USMLE exam in future ?
****2.or there will be any problem for transferring ?
****.3. if in my graduation certificate 2 medical universities name will present ( as admitted in one university & gratuated from other university ), then it will be problem to give PLAB, USMLE , AMC or to do MRCP or any post graduation degree in Europe not ?
**** 4. your suggestion please .
A. staying in Crimean State Medical University named after S.I. Georgievskiy
B.or transfer toDanylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
from where i got invitation which is situated in western Ukraine near Poland border ... i have only few days to decide ....
i am waiting for your answer . thanks in advance...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By saadfaiz92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: May 12th, 2011, 09:07 PM
- By Majid in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 26Last Post: September 2nd, 2010, 07:33 AM
- By arkserv12 in forum Other International Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: December 6th, 2009, 11:22 PM
- By blindfury86 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: October 23rd, 2008, 11:36 PM