Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: study/work in denmark?
- January 12th, 2009, 08:17 PM #1
- Member Since
- Nov 2008
- 0 times
study/work in denmark?
hows things goin..hope its goin smooth with all of U.hey do anyof U guys havee any idea about studyin and working in denmark..Actually I have completed my MBBS fro Zhengzhou Medical University,China..And now its been abt 2 yrs since i have been practicing medicine as a Medical Officer in the department of Casualty,in Nepal...and now m thinking ABOUT either study my masters or do work in in one of the european country...and then I came across DENMARK...How much possible is it for me to study and work in DENMARK?.......I have gone through the Danish Medical Association sites and a lot else......and i have found that for the Doctors from the third countries,..its kinda hard to work over there......
hey any of U people have anydea on this matter...about studyin and working in DENAMRK...pliz help me out here...How much is it possible to practice medicine in denmark for a doctor from a third country like me?...
I would really appreciate if any of u have any information on this topic...
Dr ganeshApril 22nd, 2010, 04:44 PM #2
sofa.l also want to know. sit here and wait for the answer.....
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By mitaka_gr in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: September 18th, 2012, 10:47 PM
- By sabsab in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 1Last Post: October 28th, 2010, 08:52 PM
- By Xero in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: September 9th, 2008, 09:50 AM
- By Drrobert007 in forum Other International Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: May 15th, 2008, 04:09 AM
- By summeram in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: March 26th, 2008, 12:57 AM