Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- April 10th, 2009, 09:38 PM #1
- Member Since
- Apr 2009
- Kent England
- 1 times
Medical University, Gdansk, Poland - What's it like?
I am an English student looking to study medicine in Europe.
Can any one comment on these questions in relation to courses taught in English at the Medical University, Gdansk, Poland?
- How good are the lecturers?
- Are they easy to understand?
- How good is the library?
- How good is the IT?
- What size are the classes?
- How many British students enroll each year?
- What are the halls of residence like?
- How long does it take to get from the halls of residence to the lecture theatres?
- What percentage of the exams are oral, not written?
- What?s it like overall?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By khizar in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: October 22nd, 2013, 11:54 PM
- By sebacasanueva in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 1Last Post: December 18th, 2011, 11:49 AM
- By Majid in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: July 5th, 2011, 01:06 AM
- By SWEngineer in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: August 25th, 2010, 01:17 AM
- By pinklabcoat in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: July 31st, 2010, 07:12 AM