Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- July 27th, 2010, 12:02 PM #1
University of Dublin Med School
I'm looking for info on the med college of Dublin, Ireland.
I wanna make sure that its a direct entry college (meaning you can get into med right after completing high school) and that its a 5 year program.
and if so, then what is the process/requirements for a Canadian student to apply.
I was also wondering about scholarships...
If anyone can help me, it would greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance #happyNovember 29th, 2012, 09:48 PM #2
There are Med schools in Dublin, UCD (which is the one I think you're talking about), Trinity and RCSI. Trinity only offers a 5 year program, UCD and RCSI offer both 5 and 6 year programs. Also look to UCC in Cork and NUIG in Galway. I was in Nui Galway myself for about three months at the start of the year and I know for a fact there are about 10-12 Canadians in med each year.
I'm happy to answer any questions you have about medicine in Ireland, feel free to pm
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By thecalccobra in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: September 10th, 2012, 06:56 PM
- By cacy456 in forum Caribbean Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: August 9th, 2011, 06:37 PM
- By Muaaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: October 10th, 2010, 08:07 PM
- By swansong in forum Other International Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 24th, 2008, 12:56 PM
- By cooldude89 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: October 12th, 2007, 10:43 PM