Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Summer electives
- May 19th, 2011, 01:48 AM #1
- Member Since
- May 2011
- 0 times
I am a medical student 5th year, from Romania.
I would really like to go for couple of weeks for a summer practice in Spain.
I have already spoken to a representatives from Barcelona university and they told me that I should find a hospital and to contact the chief of the department I want to practice in.
I really have no Idea of which hospitals are Universitary hospitals and are working with students.
I will be really grateful for any kind of information about hospitals in any city in Spain.
I would like to practice in Surgery or Gynecology so if you have any recommendation please inform me as well.
Thank you very much in advance.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Hardeysheye in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: January 2nd, 2012, 07:23 PM
- By Rehan in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: August 19th, 2011, 02:40 PM
- By Andie101 in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 1Last Post: September 30th, 2010, 06:41 PM
- By Smeer in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: August 28th, 2009, 11:54 AM
- By ndc2007 in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 3Last Post: December 23rd, 2008, 07:10 PM