Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- August 5th, 2013, 04:53 AM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2013
- 0 times
Elective in Belize, Guyana, Jamaica?
I need help with my elective and ideas! I need to go to an english speaking country that is developing. I have been looking at Belize, Jamaica and Guyana and I ideally want to stay in central america/Caribbean so i can visit Cuba for a bit. I was just wondering if anyone has done their elective in those countries or other countries in central america that speak english. And if so can any advice/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Courage in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: January 12th, 2012, 10:55 PM
- By Accolade in forum United States Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: December 7th, 2011, 01:36 PM
- By cacy456 in forum Caribbean Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: August 9th, 2011, 06:37 PM
- By alaa in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 10Last Post: July 15th, 2009, 03:34 AM
- By Vince in forum Caribbean Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: January 18th, 2008, 08:32 AM