Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: European Med Schools...
- December 18th, 2007, 12:14 AM #1
- Member Since
- Dec 2007
- 0 times
European Med Schools...
Hey, i just joined up to this forum 2day and couldnt really find a thread with the answers i was looking for. basically, i've just graduated from university here in the UK and i got a 2.1 for my BSc in Biomedical Science from KCL. I applied for medicine end of 2nd yr and didnt get a place, no interviews, nothing. I've reapplied again this year and still waiting on uni's to get back to me, so i'm now starting to look at europe.
I've just been browsing over the last couple of days and i came across 3 main ones that i was thinking of applying to, the 1st is the 2nd Medical School at Charles University in Prague, the 2nd is the medical school in Poland that has a 4yr programme and the 3rd is the medical school in hungary for which i may be eligible to miss out the 1st yr and jump straight to yr 2 for the 6yr programme.
I just wanted know the application process to any of these uni's and if they are worth it. I probably want to move of to the USA after i'm done studying for 6yrs or however long it takes. Does anybody have any experience of the application process to any of these uni's? do i have to take the entrance exams? etc.
hope to hear from someone soon, thanx.
kks.December 20th, 2007, 02:07 AM #2
- Member Since
- Jan 2006
- 12 times
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By soomrokoonj@y in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: November 26th, 2014, 10:06 AM
- By Refla in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: March 10th, 2012, 09:26 AM
- By Muaaz in forum Other International Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: September 6th, 2011, 12:03 AM
- By DrPlasma in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: May 6th, 2008, 11:42 PM
- By Lauradraghici in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 0Last Post: November 19th, 2007, 11:44 PM