Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Study Medicine in Denmark
- March 13th, 2008, 06:30 PM #1
Study Medicine in Denmark
Firstly I want to say hello to all of you, because I am a new member of the forum!
I have several questions about studying medicine in Europe. The first one is, are there medical universities with no fees? I have heard about several, but no medical once, that have no fees for students from the European Union.
The next thing I want to understand is, now that I want to study medicine the only exam I have to sit is TOEFL to apply, or there are some others like chemistry, or biology?
Well, that for now.
If anybody can help, do it #happyMarch 16th, 2008, 03:41 PM #2
medical universities in france dont require fees ie tuition fees but since you are an international student you must sit for an exam after the first year the best ones go through the rest are dropped
these exams (concours) are in french btw so if you are not familiar with this language dont bother applyingApril 22nd, 2010, 04:46 PM #3
i'm also intrested in thisSeptember 18th, 2012, 10:47 PM #4
- Member Since
- Sep 2012
- 0 times
that depends on the country and other language requirements (such as native tongue) of where you think of applying...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By doctorhelps in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: September 5th, 2014, 01:02 PM
- By mbbsabroad in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 18Last Post: June 3rd, 2014, 05:37 PM
- By Sanjana.12 in forum Caribbean Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: February 11th, 2011, 10:03 AM
- By Gabir in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 1Last Post: January 31st, 2011, 02:52 PM
- By Dr Ganesh in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: April 22nd, 2010, 04:44 PM