Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- August 26th, 2015, 10:28 AM #1
Messaging System Of Medstudentz Needs Improvement
I am a big fan of Medstudentz forum for the past few years. It is indeed the only medical forum I am interested to use.
Many a time different students contact me on Medstudentz through private messaging system. They ask me different questions. I want to chat with them on messages. But to be honest, the messaging system of Medstudentz is very ugly. It soon becomes extremely difficult to continue chatting on this messaging platform. I am left with no other option but to tell the students to contact me on my email address rather than on Medstudentz messages.
I request the admins of Medstudentz to see if they can improve the messaging system of this forum.
One idea is to give the messaging system a Facebook/Messenger chat like appearance. So that it is clear which statement is made by whom and which statement is made first and which one is made second.
Thanks and Best Regards,
August 26th, 2015, 08:33 PM #2
Thank you for the suggestion. The private message system is a built into the forum and designed by Vbulletin so how it is currently set is the standard way all Vbulletin sites looks. I suggest quoting the previous message when you PM. This will be help break up the previous messages and make it easier to follow long private message chains.
~ DMAugust 26th, 2015, 10:15 PM #3
Thanks for the reply sir. It's OK. I will carry on with it.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ayesha_ashraf in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: August 10th, 2014, 12:11 PM
- By Krazu in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: November 18th, 2013, 10:22 AM
- By hammad khan in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: December 8th, 2011, 05:37 PM
- By minhthi03 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: June 6th, 2011, 01:53 PM
- By MastahRiz in forum Announcements & InformationReplies: 19Last Post: March 13th, 2011, 04:52 PM