Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
- August 11th, 2010, 03:48 PM #1
No New post button on Google Chrome?August 14th, 2010, 04:38 AM #2
I'm not sure I understand the problem.
Does clicking on "Post Reply" not work for you?
It works fine for me on Google Chrome.August 14th, 2010, 04:43 AM #3August 15th, 2010, 12:24 AM #4
Oh I see.
I will try to get that fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for pointing it out!August 16th, 2010, 04:57 PM #5
Lol, yeah that's what I meant. It works fine on Firefox but is not available for Google Chrome.September 9th, 2010, 01:25 PM #6
ya its quite annoyingNever let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By MastahRiz in forum Announcements & InformationReplies: 6Last Post: December 31st, 2013, 08:52 AM
- By maik7upurz in forum Forum FeedbackReplies: 1Last Post: May 9th, 2012, 04:07 AM
- By nigedgeklyZek in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: February 21st, 2011, 03:16 AM
- By mittalfdk in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 3Last Post: May 7th, 2007, 07:39 AM