Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thread: My Feedback and Suggestions
- October 8th, 2012, 11:58 AM #1
My Feedback and Suggestions
I have visited dozens of forums but there will be no exaggeration to say that this one is of superb design.
Things That Should Not Be Changed:
The theme, background, colour, layout, nicely placed ads, no pop-ups, no clogging up ads, nice rules, search feature, etc are things that make this forum unique. These things should not be changed. These are perfect.
1. Promote the forum, the more the users, the more it will be productive for all of us.
2. Add some additional sections where people can share there educational knowledge, etc. For example, Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Histology, etc sections where people can discuss things related to that subjects.
Thankyou. Keep it up.
I have attached some photos to this post to show how awesome these new sections will look.October 8th, 2012, 01:35 PM #2
Thank you for providing such great feedback!
I agree with many of your points and hopefully the site admin will come by and respond also and we can all work together to improve this place.
And I agree, I love this theme too! #laughMedGrunt signing out...October 9th, 2012, 09:14 PM #3
Abdullah-Khan, your idea seems good but I have been on a lot of forums where there are a lot of different sections added but then nobody posts in them. That makes the forum looks really empty and is also confusing for new members. I think maybe instead of creating a lot of different sections we should add sections inside the already existing Medical Students Area. That way students can come and post about different medical subjects in their own area. What do you think?October 9th, 2012, 09:53 PM #4
You Are Correct
Yes Jenny, you are correct. More sections can be added as sub-sections of already existing sections. Moreover, admins can wait until number of users increase to a specific figure, say 50,000.October 16th, 2012, 10:10 PM #5
Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback!
I really appreciate you giving us suggestions -- we are still a small community, but we are growing quickly. Hopefully once we have gotten a little larger and have the ability to support more activity and more sections, we will definitely follow your advice.
Thank you again!October 18th, 2012, 02:19 PM #6
I would like the webmaster to kindly integrate notifications once a member's own statement/post has been quoted. This way we won't be missing any action, and would be able to reply to our questions without searching in the threads."Amat Victoria Curam"'Good judgement' comes from 'Experience', and a lot of that comes from 'Bad judgement'.October 19th, 2012, 06:08 AM #7
I will pass it on to our admin, and I bet he will really like the idea, but I can't promise when it would be implemented because he's really busy lately and doesn't always get time to come online that much. But I think it's a cool idea and do agree that it would be really helpful.MedGrunt signing out...October 21st, 2012, 06:16 AM #8
Give me a little time to look into making this happen. I don't have too much free time but will still try to get this feature added soon.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Usman Ejaz in forum Forum FeedbackReplies: 4Last Post: May 30th, 2013, 08:20 PM
- By chinablue in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 120Last Post: October 25th, 2012, 04:23 PM
- By nadibr in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: August 12th, 2012, 02:17 PM
- By adilshaikh348 in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 12Last Post: March 7th, 2012, 02:29 PM
- By cinderella in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 143Last Post: October 20th, 2011, 09:38 PM