Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
- November 6th, 2012, 04:25 PM #1
Some suggestions(kind of lame but still):
1) That heart-thing that we press to give likes to someone's post should be replaced by a thumbs up button(like the facebook one)
Or we can just 'love' the post instead of liking it.
2) A new Poll option would also be a great addition,though there are'nt many things on which medstudentz need to vote on but still it
can be used for many topics like-Will you get admission in punjab gov colleges, Will merit rise by 2% this year,with options such as
Yes,No,no opinion.November 6th, 2012, 08:12 PM #2
Thanks for your suggestions Usman!
For #1, we felt that we wanted to be different from Facebook's setup and also wanted to make it clear that if you like a certain post, it would not end up on Facebook. To differentiate this system from the Facebook Likes system (which is also an option on this site) we wanted to go with something completely different looking than the Facebook thumbs up image. But yes, you're right that maybe the phrasing can be changed or we could use a different icon. I will forward your comment to the admin regarding this.
For #2, there already is a poll option available when creating a new topic. If you scroll down to the options on the New Topic page before you submit it, you will be given the option to select how many answers you would like to set for a poll. Then when you hit submit, the next page will allow you to create your poll question and set the specific answers. Try it out and let me know if you have any issues.
Thank you again for your suggestions!November 6th, 2012, 08:36 PM #3
I never knew the poll thing existed,will be looking forward to using it.And thank you for the quick reply,Mods on this forum
are really helpful and friendly.January 5th, 2013, 03:48 PM #4
- Member Since
- Dec 2012
- 2 times
I will go with new Poll choice would even be a good addition,though there are'nt several things on that medstudentz got to vote on however still it
can be used for several topics like-Will you get admission in Punjab gov schools, can advantage rise by two this year,with choices like
Yes,No,no opinion.May 30th, 2013, 08:20 PM #5
Every thing is ok on the site. No need to change the "like" buttons, etc.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By bunny88 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: January 6th, 2013, 11:48 AM
- By abdullah-khan in forum Forum FeedbackReplies: 7Last Post: October 21st, 2012, 06:16 AM
- By nadibr in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: August 12th, 2012, 02:17 PM
- By adilshaikh348 in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 12Last Post: March 7th, 2012, 02:29 PM
- By Smeer in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 15Last Post: December 24th, 2007, 08:29 AM