Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12
- November 7th, 2013, 03:30 PM #1
So what does the ignore list do?
pm's?November 7th, 2013, 04:00 PM #2November 7th, 2013, 04:02 PM #3November 7th, 2013, 05:20 PM #4
Don't worry crypt, I will still find a way to stalk you.
If you put someone on the ignore list, you're not able to read their posts but they can still read yours. Not sure about pms.November 7th, 2013, 05:26 PM #5
Purple-ism??November 7th, 2013, 05:41 PM #6November 7th, 2013, 05:49 PM #7November 7th, 2013, 05:50 PM #8November 7th, 2013, 05:57 PM #9November 7th, 2013, 05:59 PM #10November 7th, 2013, 06:03 PM #11
In one of the other forums, if you mentioned other forums, they banned you. Mods here aren't also happy that some people gave links to other forums.November 8th, 2013, 06:50 PM #12
SonnenSays is right about the ignore option. If you add someone to your ignore list then you are effectively "muting" them and you don't see any of their posts or private messages.
P.S. We have absolutely no problem with naming other forums just as long as it's not seen as an advertisement.MedGrunt signing out...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By zara13 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: October 25th, 2013, 11:16 AM
- By zara13 in forum United States Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: May 31st, 2013, 10:33 PM
- By paddu in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: August 17th, 2010, 12:21 PM
- By mk90 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 16Last Post: September 11th, 2009, 04:16 AM
- By Natacha in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 18Last Post: October 19th, 2008, 07:46 PM