Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- January 29th, 2015, 09:16 AM #1
- Member Since
- May 2014
- 7 times
Do anyone prepare for JIPMER 2015?
Can you provide the study methodology or your preparation method?
It would be really helpful for the others.May 8th, 2015, 03:39 PM #2
Dear Rajesh saagar, As I have already cleared my PG entrance exam and secured a good rank last year, I would like to share my experience with you. I started preparing for my PG medical entrance exam since the beginning of my MBBS course. I covered all my weakest subjects first and then moved to other subjects. I always made notes point wise and use to do a revision by the end of the day. I also used internet for practice purpose amd came accross many blogs, articles which conducts mock tests to check the preparation level. I joined an Internet portal Elsevier's MyPGMEE tool and it really hepled me to secure a good rank. Hope u find this information helpful. All the best!!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Katniss in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 292Last Post: November 3rd, 2015, 11:25 PM
- By goldstandard_mcat in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 1Last Post: April 14th, 2015, 04:29 PM
- By Shaina Gulraiz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: January 23rd, 2015, 08:58 AM
- By Farhan Nitrate in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: December 17th, 2014, 09:06 AM
- By Zany in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: July 31st, 2014, 01:02 AM