Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- June 8th, 2015,†06:19 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jun 2015
- New Delhi
- 0 times
How To Prepare For PG Entrance Exams In India?
Hi, I am 3rd year MBBS student. When should I start preparing for pg examinations? Please suggest me some helpful books too.
Thanks in advanceJune 9th, 2015,†09:33 AM #2
Hi, The best time to start preparing for PG medical entrance exam is the starting of your MBBS. Read all your syllabus books carefully. Make notes and revise them. Discuss your unclear points with friends, classmates, professors and you can also refer to online tools available. Online preparation has become very popular these days. So you can join some online portal which offers relevant content. I would recommend Elsevierís MyPGMEE. This is an online tool with dynamic database of multiple choice questions with mock test papers. Elsevier is one of the leading medical publishers who built this tool with Dr. Mudit Khanna who is a leading author. I personally used this tool and I am very much satisfied with the outcome.
Last edited by PG_aspirant; June 9th, 2015 at 09:44 AM. Reason: non completed answer posted
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Dolly in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 1Last Post: December 2nd, 2015, 06:04 PM
- By simron in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: May 25th, 2015, 12:36 PM
- By Rajesh Saagar in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: May 11th, 2015, 12:54 PM
- By abhirajkulkarni3 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: July 3rd, 2014, 12:40 AM
- By ellakya in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 0Last Post: December 4th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Tags for this Thread