Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: How To Study And What To Study?
- July 21st, 2015, 12:13 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jul 2015
- 0 times
How To Study And What To Study?
I am willing to appear in PG medical entrance exam and wanted to know about the syllabus, preparation tips so as to crack the exam.July 23rd, 2015, 01:22 PM #2
Focus on the subjects which you study during your MBBS. Make proper notes and revise them daily. Ask your seniors, professors and classmates in case you face any difficulty. You can join online coachings now as you are in 3rd year of MBBS. Online coachings are very much popular these days because you can study anytime - anywhere with it. As most of the competitive exams are also conducted online- joining an online coaching will help you prepare accordingly. There are various portals available in the market today, you can join the portal you are most comfortable with. Elsevier's MyPGMEE.com is one such tool, authored by Dr. Mudit Khanna. It contains a huge database with detailed answers as well mock test papers thus enabling you to check your preparation status.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By wajeehaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: August 7th, 2015, 10:20 PM
- By doctorhelps in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: September 5th, 2014, 01:02 PM
- By potterhead in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: April 2nd, 2014, 09:10 PM
- By kilroy4801 in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: December 30th, 2013, 12:03 PM
- By h.a. in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 17th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Tags for this Thread