Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- August 19th, 2014, 11:08 PM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2014
- 2 times
Transfer To Some Other Private Medical College??
Hey there! So I'm a medical student at shalamar medical and dental college, now it may sound quite weird but I cant study here anymore, btw im in first year only and im fully aware that I am supposed to pass 2nd year in order to be eligible for the transfer. I seriously want to migrate to LMDC I know this is weird but the thing is that I was previously admitted there for Bds and I studied for over 2 months there, people there are very civilized whereas here at smdc everyones so narrow minded and weird, and the study here is average I have no idea how have they managed to achieve this level bit trust me the inside story is diff :/ so my question is wat are the requirements for the transfer ? Do I have to pay the 3rd year fee at smdc and lmdc simultaneously or will they refund it and what are the other requirements, I ll highly appreciate prompt response, ty for readingAugust 19th, 2014, 11:20 PM #2
Welcome aboard medstu95!August 20th, 2014, 12:15 AM #3
Hi medstu95, I'm glad you joined!
Hope you really like our community and are able to learn a lot and help others also!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By fatima_javed in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: February 23rd, 2014, 08:42 PM
- By Dr.Anas Rafiq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: November 30th, 2012, 10:51 PM
- By KainatT in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: September 24th, 2011, 12:43 AM
- By dr.Shafia in forum Other International Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: October 24th, 2008, 02:14 PM
- By ramzan.nadia in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: January 28th, 2008, 10:04 PM