Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: MD In USA Or MBBS In Pakistan?
- September 30th, 2014, 10:58 PM #1
- Member Since
- Sep 2014
- 0 times
MD In USA Or MBBS In Pakistan?
Hi. Sir i am a Pakistani n US Citizen . I've Done fsc Pre Medical from pakistan and Secured 870 marks. 881 In Matriculation n 737 in Mcat. Overall aggregate 73.4. So i wanted some advice that whether i should Do Mbbs from pakistan or MD from USA. I know each n everything about Private colleges in Pakistan. But i have no idea about Medical Schools in US. whether it is easy to get in an American Medical School?September 30th, 2014, 11:10 PM #2October 1st, 2014, 12:01 AM #3
Thanks for the introduction Ahtizaz.Ch! We're glad that you chose to become a Med Studentz Member!
If you have any questions, please ask them in the proper section and we would love to help!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Waleed Ahmed Khan in forum United States Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: December 9th, 2014, 11:13 PM
- By Mian Shafaat in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: July 10th, 2014, 06:31 AM
- By znb13_1994 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 2nd, 2012, 08:58 AM
- By raheelanwar89 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: March 29th, 2012, 06:25 PM
- By engrsardar in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 27Last Post: November 3rd, 2009, 06:52 AM
Tags for this Thread