Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Equivalence Certificate
- December 24th, 2014, 07:35 PM #1
- Member Since
- Dec 2014
- 0 times
Hi. I'm a foreign student currently studying in Australia. Just wanted to know whether I'm eligible to apply for army medical college without studying physics in year 12. I didn't know it was a prerequisite for medical therefore only studied chemistry, biology and math. If so, where can I get my equivalence certificate from? Ibcc won't do it for me because I haven't studied physics.
December 24th, 2014, 07:41 PM #2
Hi Ammara33! Welcome to Med Studentz!December 24th, 2014, 08:35 PM #3
Hi Ammara33, I'm glad you joined!
Hope you really like our community and are able to learn a lot and help others also!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ubuntu in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: July 21st, 2014, 12:54 PM
- By burn logs in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: September 15th, 2013, 11:59 PM
- By FCBfan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: July 13th, 2013, 12:44 AM
- By paddu in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: October 9th, 2012, 07:23 PM
- By nidakram in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: January 9th, 2010, 11:43 PM