Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- August 9th, 2015, 01:40 PM #1
Migration From China To Pakistan As MBBS Student
I am a student of mbbs in hebei united university in second year at tangshan ,wanna study in pakistan in private.is it possible?
If not i wanna transfer fom hebei united university to hebei north university ,this migration will give me beneficial for me or not?how much money i need to pay to new uni?
Plz any one know about that ,inform meAugust 9th, 2015, 01:51 PM #2
Welcome to Med Studentz, waseem akram!
Thanks for introducing yourself! I really hope you get lots of information from this site and also make a few new friends!August 9th, 2015, 02:42 PM #3
Welcome! Hope you enjoy being a part of our community, waseem akram!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By AbrarAli1206 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 354Last Post: November 24th, 2015, 02:46 PM
- By mallish in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: September 30th, 2015, 06:47 PM
- By abdul.ar721 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: August 7th, 2015, 11:14 AM
- By RabiaAsif in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: February 25th, 2012, 05:19 PM
- By guytonrocks in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: August 16th, 2011, 06:22 PM