Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thread: Confused Medical Student :(
- August 22nd, 2015, 04:14 PM #1
Confused Medical Student :(
Hi i'm Asad Abbasi in final year MBBS student from indus valley .
dream to be surgeon, but path towards my aim is very much uncleared and confused.
i have experience of assisting surgeries like more than 2000 cases .
i'm confused what sort of PG_ship program i should take after my residency .
any sort of suggestions will be appreciated.
thanksAugust 22nd, 2015, 04:22 PM #2
Welcome aboard Asad Abbasi!August 22nd, 2015, 05:22 PM #3
Hi Asad Abbasi, I'm glad you joined!
Hope you really like our community and are able to learn a lot and help others also!August 23rd, 2015, 01:09 AM #4
Thank u . But right now I'm the one who need help lolAugust 23rd, 2015, 11:19 PM #5
- Member Since
- Aug 2015
- 1 times
It is simple and straight if you want to persue it in Pakistan. Do FCPS-1 in general surgery or one of subbranch. Get attachment for training, appear in IM module and finally the exit exam. The pathways are different if you want to go outside the countryAugust 24th, 2015, 12:23 PM #6
Nuzhat can u explain me what is better to do in general surgery in Pakistan like FCPS or MS , I mean which degree has more value ?
Do u know about the procedure how to apply for PG-programs in Canada ?August 24th, 2015, 12:40 PM #7
August 24th, 2015, 12:51 PM #8
- Member Since
- Sep 2014
- 54 times
U ll be use to it when u ll start
It's not that much hard but specialisation stuff is bit confusing
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By wajeehaz in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 10Last Post: January 2nd, 2016, 11:59 PM
- By aamirashraf in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: May 25th, 2015, 05:49 AM
- By heartbreak in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: March 30th, 2014, 01:06 PM
- By sahernaqvi in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 23Last Post: August 6th, 2013, 11:02 AM
- By iluvrotii in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: September 1st, 2009, 05:25 PM
Tags for this Thread