Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
- August 23rd, 2015, 05:51 PM #1
Information About The Shalimar Medical College
Friends I want to get admission in Shalimar Medical College and I hope to get aggregate of 72 % is there any chance to get admission???? is they take donation I mean give admission by taking donationsAugust 23rd, 2015, 06:00 PM #2
Welcome to Med Studentz, Aiza Gull!
Thanks for introducing yourself! I really hope you get lots of information from this site and also make a few new friends!August 23rd, 2015, 06:53 PM #3
Hi Aiza Gull, I'm glad you joined!
Hope you really like our community and are able to learn a lot and help others also!August 23rd, 2015, 07:47 PM #4
No, they do not take donations.
If you are a foreign student, you may get in on a foreign seat but, your chances to get admission are nom existent on an open merit start as the merit for the last seat in last year in Shalamar ended at 83.8% UHS Aggregate. Sorry to disappoint you dear, but it is better to give you a realistic picture. Best of luck.August 24th, 2015, 03:17 PM #5August 30th, 2015, 10:05 PM #6
Try for BDS in all Private Dental Colleges in Lahore.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By GSM7 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: November 8th, 2014, 04:13 PM
- By jiasajid in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 17Last Post: November 12th, 2013, 05:08 PM
- By axa19 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 30th, 2013, 04:51 PM
- By ayesha_ in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: October 3rd, 2011, 06:31 PM
- By khurshid in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: December 30th, 2008, 11:28 PM