Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Introducing Myself
- September 4th, 2015, 03:34 PM #1
- Member Since
- Sep 2015
- 0 times
I am a new user, who has joined up to get information about how to apply for an Equivalence Certificate for my daughter, who is an overseas' applicant.
We have the documents requirements information, but how do we pay for the service online?
Does anyone know if there is a link available or mode of payment for the fees?
Really appreciate your help.
RegardsSeptember 4th, 2015, 03:41 PM #2
Welcome to Med Studentz, KhalidKarim!
Thanks for introducing yourself! I really hope you get lots of information from this site and also make a few new friends!September 4th, 2015, 04:40 PM #3
Hi KhalidKarim, I'm glad you joined!
Hope you really like our community and are able to learn a lot and help others also!September 5th, 2015, 04:17 PM #4
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Med Know in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: February 21st, 2015, 09:35 PM
- By Noor-ul-ain in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: June 6th, 2014, 06:21 PM
- By sparrow in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: October 23rd, 2013, 12:10 PM
- By Abdul Basit Alam in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: October 13th, 2013, 10:53 PM
- By shrikantk in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: February 16th, 2012, 12:16 PM