Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Pre Medical
- March 7th, 2016, 01:55 AM #1
I am a student of fsc part 2 and I have completed my matriculation by achieving marks of 876 and now in fsc part 1, I scored a low scoring marks of 311/550 which 56%. Should I repeat or go in another field like engineering,etc.
Nouman bin tariqMarch 7th, 2016, 02:03 AM #2
Welcome aboard Nouman bin tariq!March 7th, 2016, 03:06 AM #3
Hi Nouman bin tariq, I'm glad you joined!
Hope you really like our community and are able to learn a lot and help others also!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By saba asif in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: May 30th, 2015, 01:34 AM
- By wania khan in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: March 23rd, 2015, 01:41 PM
- By Adeel Aman in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 24Last Post: September 16th, 2014, 10:30 PM
- By Medical1 in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: August 12th, 2014, 05:30 PM
- By Wasanbaloch in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: March 17th, 2008, 08:54 AM