Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Board Exam Tips And Advice
- April 21st, 2016, 10:05 PM #1
Board Exam Tips And Advice
In a couple of weeks, the HSSC-II Exams will commence. Now regarding this, I have created this thread for viral sharing of advice and unknown instructions.
If you possess any form of the above mentioned requirements, don't hesitate to post it.
Do not post any redundant or obvious citations.
- - - Updated - - -
No 1 : When giving exam, and you aren't able to complete a questions, leave it and come back to it. Preferable in the last 15 minutes. It's because the examiners tend to relax and aren't worried about any supervisors popping up. Look around, ask the guy next to you, or even better complain that you're not getting enough light or fan wind, and to change your seatApril 21st, 2016, 10:23 PM #2
Hi Lincoln, thanks for signing up! We're so glad to have you as a member of our community!
If you have any questions, please be sure to ask them in the correct section so that we can all help you!April 21st, 2016, 11:12 PM #3
Hi Lincoln, I'm glad you joined!
Hope you really like our community and are able to learn a lot and help others also!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Spinnerweb in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: November 6th, 2015, 06:11 PM
- By siqbal in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 1st, 2014, 12:56 AM
- By TeeJay in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: August 6th, 2013, 04:14 PM
- By annie khan in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 6Last Post: April 13th, 2013, 07:45 PM
- By Smeer in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 15Last Post: December 24th, 2007, 08:29 AM
Tags for this Thread