Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- August 1st, 2016, 09:38 PM #1
Is Transfer In Third Year MBBS Under SFS Possible?
Im currently in 2nd year MBBS in PMC and wanted to transfer to RMC in third year. Is it possible because im on the self finance scheme. Anyone has any experience or know someone? Let me know the procedure if its possible. Thanks!!!August 1st, 2016, 09:44 PM #2
Welcome to Med Studentz, Loading...!
Thanks for introducing yourself! I really hope you get lots of information from this site and also make a few new friends!August 1st, 2016, 10:44 PM #3
Welcome! Hope you enjoy being a part of our community, Loading...!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ishaqamir in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: August 13th, 2016, 10:22 PM
- By AbrarAli1206 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 354Last Post: November 24th, 2015, 03:46 PM
- By Rania Athar in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: June 25th, 2015, 06:39 AM
- By ranasultan1 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 17Last Post: September 26th, 2014, 02:41 PM
- By gavyambr in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: July 4th, 2014, 12:20 AM